- Friday - Freeing the Lower Back
- Saturday - Moving through the Kosas
- Sunday - Twists and Backbends: The Art of a Lively Spine
This program is designed for students wishing to delve deeper into the study of Yoga.
This workshop is for students and teachers who are keen to elevate their understanding of asana and increase the depth and profundity of their practice and teaching. Schedule to be announced later.
“Yoga is evenness of mind." -Krishna; Bhagavad Gita, II.48
In this special weekend of classes we will learn:
- How to practice Asana, Pranayama and Dhyana (meditation) to cultivate equanimity of mind.
- Specific sequences for both rajasic (overactive, anxious) and tamasic (dark, depressed) mind states.
- Philosophical concepts from the traditional texts that will become touchstones for cultivating a balanced state of mind.
Read more and register now!
Please join us for Lisa's free gratitude class for all levels. This event is in honor of our teacher, B.K.S. Iyengar's birthday, and in appreciation of our students who have been loyal to us for 17 years!
Anne will teach a mixed levels class. The cost is $15. (Sorry, no passes apply.) Please join us! Bring your friends for a wonderful start to the new year!
Sign up to receive emails through the month of January encouraging you in your home practice. Get practice ideas, resources, and inspiration to help you along.
The gratitude class has been rescheduled for January 7, 1:00-2:30 due to ice and snow. See below for details.