Asana is perfect firmness of body, steadiness of mind, benevolence of spirit.
So much is happening in January at the Yoga Center!
Read on . . .
January Deal for New Students
Any student new to the Yoga Center gets a 10% discount on a ten-class pass purchased in January. Tell your friends! You might suggest that they take one of the free Intro classes (see below), or you might give them a one-class gift certificate ($16.50) to try it out.
YoMo Starts January 1
YoMo stands for Yoga Practice Month (simpler than YoPraMo, right?). The idea is simple. You commit to practicing some yoga every day during the month of January. You can practice at home, in your yoga classes, or with friends. This is a commitment to yourself—the Yoga Center and your fellow YoMo participants are there to help you. Sign up online or at the Yoga Center desk to receive emails through the month of January encouraging you in your home practice. Get practice ideas, resources, and inspiration to help you along.
Open Practice Times to Coincide with YoMo!
On Monday and Wednesday mornings and Thursday evenings the studio will be available for Open Practice. Check the schedule, because the times may vary. The cost is $6 per time during the month of January. Those of you doing YoMo may find this particularly helpful.
How it works
- This is not a class! You may arrive or leave at any time during the open period.
- Come prepared to work on your own practice. Don't know what to do? We have plenty of books and other resources available.
- The teacher will be working on his/her own practice and will be available to answer questions or offer suggestions.
- If you need help deciding on that day's practice, we suggest that you arrive at the beginning of the session.
- You must be concurrently taking another YCL class.
More Open Practice
After January, we hope to have ongoing Open Practice times. We'll post the times monthly, as they may be flexible, depending on availability of teachers.. The cost will be $8 per practice, or $6 per practice if you purchase a ten-practice pass for $60.
The Perfect Gift
Searching for a unique gift to inspire and uplift? Consider giving the gift of yoga. Gift cards are available in any amount, either online or at the studio.