Asana is perfect firmness of body, steadiness of mind,
benevolence of spirit.
New to Yoga?
Yoga Basics Series
June 5-July 24, 4:30-5:45pm
Join Yoga Center instructor Diane Church for the eight-week Yoga Basics Series. Each class period is an hour and 15 minutes long.
The series is designed for the student who is new to yoga or who is new to Iyengar yoga or who would like to revisit the building blocks of yoga.
Over the course of 8 weeks we will explore the various types of poses—standing poses, seated poses, extensions, twists, and inversions. This class is progressive, building on knowledge from one week to the next.
Students must enroll for the full eight weeks. The cost is $100. Enroll now! (Current Yoga Center students may drop in on a per-class basis.)
The Perfect Gift
Searching for a unique gift to inspire and uplift? Consider giving the gift of yoga. Gift cards are available in any amount, either online or at the studio.
On Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday mornings, and Thursday evenings the studio is available for Open Practice. Check the schedule, because the times may vary, depending on availability of teachers. Cost is $6 per practice (10-practice passes are also available for $60).
How it works
- This is not a class! You may arrive or leave at any time during the open period.
- Come prepared to work on your own practice.
- No idea how to start your own practice? We have plenty of books and other resources available.
- The teacher will be working on his/her own practice and available to answer questions or offer suggestions.
- If you need help deciding on that day's practice, we suggest that you arrive at the beginning of the session.
- You must be concurrently taking another YCL class.