Asana is perfect firmness of body, steadiness of mind,
benevolence of spirit.
Yoga Basics Series - New!
Diane's eight-week Yoga Basics series is ongoing on Tuesdays, 4:30-5:45, through July 24.
We've added another series, this time for five weeks, taught by Kalen on Fridays, 4:00-5:15, June 29-July 27.
Students may make up classes in either Yoga Basics time slot. Current Yoga Center students may drop in on a per-class basis.
The series is designed for the student who is new to yoga or who is new to Iyengar yoga or who would like to revisit the building blocks of yoga.
Over the course of each session we explore the various types of poses—standing poses, seated poses, extensions, twists, and inversions. The classes are progressive, building on knowledge from one week to the next.
New students must enroll for the full session. Enroll now!
The Perfect Gift
Searching for a unique gift to inspire and uplift? Consider giving the gift of yoga. Gift cards are available in any amount, either online or at the studio.
On Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday mornings, and Thursday evenings the studio is available for Open Practice. Check the schedule, because the times may vary, depending on availability of teachers. Cost is $6 per practice (10-practice passes are also available for $60).
How it works
- This is not a class! You may arrive or leave at any time during the open period.
- Come prepared to work on your own practice.
- No idea how to start your own practice? We have plenty of books and other resources available.
- The teacher will be working on his/her own practice and available to answer questions or offer suggestions.
- If you need help deciding on that day's practice, we suggest that you arrive at the beginning of the session.
- You must be concurrently taking another YCL class.